Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Norah & Joe | Philadelphia Wedding Photographer

Norah and Joe are the first among their friends to get married so they stepped gingerly through their planning process, not having loads of friends with recent experience to rely on. One thing though they seemed confident about was that they wanted a certain kind of photography experience that I was happy to be there for. It was great to be able to see how well organized and clear they were in how they wanted things to be on their big day. If only I could say that their level-headed demeanor and easy going nature was refreshing but I can't, all of my clients are wonderful laid back folks completely void of drama. Sorry, no bridezilla stories to share here, there or anywhere.

We absolutely love the pictures!! Also, we have received many compliments on the slideshow - it truly captures the day perfectly.

Joe and I are still sorting through all of the gallery pictures, but I just wanted to say thank you for the awesome photos!
– Norah
A full slideshow can be found (here).

















No comments:

Copyright

All pictures posted on this blog are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of Scott Lewis and can not be used without written permission.

About Me

I'm a veteran photojournalist with 20 years of experience telling stories with pictures.