Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Natoya & Marc | Philadelphia Wedding Photographer

I was "on deck" for Natoya and Marc's wedding starting in 2006. I met Natoya at the gym when my wife, Caroline, and I were getting into shape for our wedding. She was studying for her PhD in Physical Therapy and working part-time as a trainer. I was thrilled when she looked at my site and told me that's what she wanted her wedding photos to look like. Natoya and Marc are both a perfect combination of smart, laid back, fun and even look like they were made for each other.

The photos are beautiful.
- Natoya


















No comments:

Copyright

All pictures posted on this blog are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of Scott Lewis and can not be used without written permission.

About Me

I'm a veteran photojournalist with 20 years of experience telling stories with pictures.