Friday, May 15, 2009

One from the archives


I've been working on an album for clients from, ahem, 2006, :) and was happy to see that they included this little gem of a shot. I always liked this picture and now that it's reemerged into my photographic life it's made its way back onto the site edit. To me it has this fun, almost anachronistic, feel of the little modern gothish girl and the old school looking guys who could be extras for a movie. I love the contrast of her almost stoic expression in attention-getting clothes that shows off a more mature attitude yet she's being a pure kid playing with the bubbles and their matter of fact smoker's moment.

No comments:

Copyright

All pictures posted on this blog are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of Scott Lewis and can not be used without written permission.

About Me

I'm a veteran photojournalist with 20 years of experience telling stories with pictures.