Monday, December 1, 2008

Kali & Vince l Philadelphia Wedding Photographer

It's been a while since I've been able to sit down and do some posting. Being a new parent and running your own business is a lot of work. More than I ever could have imagined before I dove into both.

First up is Kali and Vince. If you're a fan of Penn basketball then you probably know Vince who played for the Quakers a while back and now does analysis for the Penn Sports Network and other local media outlets. You may not know Kali but you wish you did. Kali is all positive energy. She's calm and direct and stress free and just a joy to be around. Their wedding was an elegant affair that started with a ceremony at St. John's in Center City then the reception was held at the Union League of Philadelphia.

Enjoy the show.



Kali and I did a fun shoot, ahem just for Vince, a few weeks before the wedding. Once I get Kali's permission I may post a few from that shoot here or on the website. That went so well, Kali had me come out to her final dress fitting at Maria Romia in Center City. The dress was breath taking and it was cool to get to see some of the final prep and excitement.
























And Vince's pal, Governor Ed Rendell showed up to wish the couple his best.




No comments:

Copyright

All pictures posted on this blog are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of Scott Lewis and can not be used without written permission.

About Me

I'm a veteran photojournalist with 20 years of experience telling stories with pictures.