Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Website Redux

In the next week or so I will be relaunching the website with the same design and layout but with an entirely different way to present the images. I've learned that wedding encompass a few essential truths. Emotions, fun, beauty, color, moments, etc. I thought that I would change things up a bit in how pictures are presented and group them according to different themes that I've seen and responded to. As I've been going back over images from the archives it's been fun and exciting to not just relive the weddings and the great people I've gotten to meet and get to know but also to see how my photography has evolved over time. If open minded enough, every artist can learn something about themselves when they get some distance from their work and look back on it out of the moment of creation. Not to sound too "arty" or "intellectual" about it all. I hope you like what I come up with so check back in a few days and see how it all turns out.

No comments:

Copyright

All pictures posted on this blog are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of Scott Lewis and can not be used without written permission.

About Me

I'm a veteran photojournalist with 20 years of experience telling stories with pictures.