Friday, January 2, 2009

Whew...

Ok. That was a busy year. I just finished my first full wedding season in Philadelphia and LOVED it. I worked with some GREAT couples, got to some awesome venues and look to expanding to more upcoming in 2009. But I'm off to my annual New Year's dinner tomorrow of many courses of amazing food, great friends and splendid wines, champagne and port. So with that, here's my shameless pat on the back for the best thing I made this year.



And yes, he's really this good. (Most of the time.:)))))

No comments:

Copyright

All pictures posted on this blog are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of Scott Lewis and can not be used without written permission.

About Me

I'm a veteran photojournalist with 20 years of experience telling stories with pictures.