Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Double header





Not that I'm a baseball fan but it seemed seasonal.....This weekend was the first of two two wedding weekends this month. Congrats to Whitney & Maury and Lara & Shawn. And as if a wedding could have had a scripted ending, the picture of Whitney and Maury, at top, was literally the last moment on the dance floor.

Having just gotten married myself last summer, inevitably I pull out the high school essay question of compare and contrast when shooting a couple's wedding. Whitney & Maury made me jealous of their cake idea. Instead of a wedding cake, they had different cakes at every table. Brilliant and tasty. Lara & Shawn's wedding reminded me of how emotional and joyous a wedding can be. It reminded me of how dizzy you can feel from a daylong rush of joy.

On deck, to continue the baseball theme, are Alicia and Victor. Can't wait for this one. They're a couple with lots of dramatic ideas and style. I can't say anything too specific as there's a surprise in store for the guests.

No comments:

Copyright

All pictures posted on this blog are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of Scott Lewis and can not be used without written permission.

About Me

I'm a veteran photojournalist with 20 years of experience telling stories with pictures.