Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ryan and Micah, pt. 2

So I worked late, and ridiculously fast, to get Ryan and Micah's slideshow up so that I could enjoy some time in NYC next week. I'll be attending the PDN On the Road seminar. I'll also be doing some more work on my, stagnant for this past year, religion project in Flushing, NY. No one has really seen this work outside of a couple friends and colleagues. Well, really just a couple colleagues. So, once it gets to a point of completion, I'll post it somewhere and put a link here to that. Or I'll get it published and then I'll post that.

No comments:

Copyright

All pictures posted on this blog are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of Scott Lewis and can not be used without written permission.

About Me

I'm a veteran photojournalist with 20 years of experience telling stories with pictures.