Monday, September 17, 2007

First post

I'll start my blogging life with a link to a recent feature in the WPJA sponsored WedPix magazine. It's an article about shooting style and starts off with a discussion about how I approach photographing a wedding and my way of looking for the essence of the many moments during a wedding. They chose one of my favorite pictures
from Rene & Matt's wedding this spring. The picture won 7th place in the emotion category of the WPJA's Spring contest.


There will be more updates coming soon....

No comments:

Copyright

All pictures posted on this blog are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of Scott Lewis and can not be used without written permission.

About Me

I'm a veteran photojournalist with 20 years of experience telling stories with pictures.